VC panel: "Silicon Valley and Singapore Straits"
INSEAD’s Entrepreneurship Club (IEC) presents the Venture Capitalists panel, the first installment in a series of panel discussions about the venture capital and start-up space in Singapore, and globally.
Some time ago they were either engineers, consultants, bankers, or entrepreneurs... just like many of us today. One day they started helping startups - with advices, connections, and importantly funding. And so they started to be called VCs and BAs (Venture Capitalists and Business Angels).
We are honoured to invite them on campus to share their personal journey, insights about Singaporean startup ecosystem, and lessons learned. Many had prior experience of starting and/or companies overseas, including in the startups' hotspot San Francisco.
- Frank Levinson (Founder @ Small World Group Incubator) - "Crossing the Valley of Death"
- Michael Wind (CEO @ Crystal Horse Investments) - "Angel Investing in South East Asia"
- Ronnie Wee (Managing Partner @ IncuvestAsia) - "The importance of and how to get customer traction for startups"
- Murli Ravi (Seasoned Venture Capitalist) - "Raising money from external investors"
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- INSEAD amphi 359
Early bird (till eod 16/03) $15.00 INSEAD student or alumni $18.00 Guest of INSEAD $25.00 Generous donor to IEC $50.00
On sale until Mar 24, 2014, 2:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, INSEAD Singapore