VC panel: "Silicon Valley and Singapore Straits"
INSEAD’s Entrepreneurship Club (IEC) presents the Venture Capitalists panel, the first installment in a series of panel discussions about the venture capital and start-up space in Singapore, and globally.
Some time ago they were either engineers, consultants, bankers, or entrepreneurs... just like many of us today. One day they started helping startups - with advices, connections, and importantly funding. And so they started to be called VCs and BAs (Venture Capitalists and Business Angels).
We are honoured to invite them on campus to share their personal journey, insights about Singaporean startup ecosystem, and lessons learned. Many had prior experience of starting and/or companies overseas, including in the startups' hotspot San Francisco.
- Frank Levinson (Founder @ Small World Group Incubator) - "Crossing the Valley of Death"
- Michael Wind (CEO @ Crystal Horse Investments) - "Angel Investing in South East Asia"
- Ronnie Wee (Managing Partner @ IncuvestAsia) - "The importance of and how to get customer traction for startups"
- Murli Ravi (Seasoned Venture Capitalist) - "Raising money from external investors"
- Venue was changed to "INSEAD amphi 359". Orig#31277 2014-03-22 07:31:11
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- INSEAD amphi 359
Early bird (till eod 16/03) SOLD OUT $15.00 INSEAD student or alumni SOLD OUT $18.00 Guest of INSEAD SOLD OUT $25.00 Generous donor to IEC SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, INSEAD Singapore